Working at ESV
ESV employs over 130 staff including electrical inspectors, gas inspectors, electrical and gas engineers, as well as legal, communications, accounting, IT and HR professionals, licensing and administration officers. ESV has sites at Southbank and Glen Waverley.
At ESV the following core values are expected from all in our team and these values are expressed in our day-to-day actions, decisions and interactions with others. ESV’s values are:
- We treat all staff and stakeholders with respect.
- We acknowledge the diversity of opinions, experience and skills of those with whom we interact.
- We work to create and maintain a non-threatening and positive workplace environment.
- We actively listen and recognise that others may have a contribution to make.
- We treat all internal and external stakeholders with respect and endeavour to earn their respect.
- We will always act with integrity.
- We behave in an open and honest way with all internal and external stakeholders.
- We act impartially and without bias.
- We uphold the values, and ensure others uphold the values, of ESV at all times.
- We work cooperatively together with internal and external colleagues, stakeholders and customers to achieve ESV’s objectives.
- We develop, maintain and continuously work to improve partnerships with both internal and external colleagues, stakeholders and customers.
- We lead by example when interacting in partnership with others.
- We recognise that the team’s strength is built on the contribution of all our stakeholders.
- We look for new and improved ways to develop our relationships with our stakeholders.
- We are accountable for all of our actions.
- We take full responsibility for all our actions.
- We achieve our goals and outcomes within agreed and appropriate timeframes.
- We take responsibility for ensuring appropriate levels of knowledge, skills and abilities at ESV.
- We communicate appropriately with all internal and external stakeholders.