Gas appliances and equipment
It is ESV’s role to ensure certain requirements are met for the safe design, sale, hire and installation of gas appliances.
Information on the following pages is for gas professionals to ensure you understand these requirements.
Click on the links below to access the information on these pages.
- Installing and servicing appliances
- Supplying, selling and hiring
- Type A and Type B appliance definitions
- Replacing components on installed appliances
- Appliance acceptance submissions
- National database of certified gas appliances
- Rooming house gas safety check
- Gas industry contacts
This document provides contact information for:
- Type A gas appliance certifying bodies
- Gas appliance testing laboratories
- Type B gas appliance contractors
- Gas equipment and component suppliers
If you have any queries in relation to gas appliances and equipment, please contact our Gas Technical Helpline directly on 1800 652 563 or at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please contact ESV on 03 9203 9700 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.