Gas installations and approvals
As the regulator for gas safety, ESV is responsible for ensuring that all new and existing gas installations are safe and meet requirements as stated in applicable Acts and Regulations.
ESV provides various services and support to gas professionals, including technical resources to help you do your job.
Below are pages to important information for gas professionals in relation to gas technical information, licensing and regulation, applying for a gas installation and AS/NZ standards.
- Gas technical information
- ESV complex gas applications and VBA Compliance Certificates
- Applying for a gas installation
- GasTrac user instruction videos
- Gas installation and Conditions of Acceptance forms
- AS/NZ S5601 amendments
If you have any queries in relation to this information, please contact our Gas Technical Helpline directly on 1800 652 563 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.