ESVConnect – CPS
UPDATE: ESVConnect for CPS users will be offline from Thursday 18 July to Sunday 21 July, to upgrade ESVConnect
ESVConnect will be available from Monday 22 July
We advise you to submit CPS registrations prior to Thursday 18 July or wait until ESVConnect is back online on Monday 22nd July.
All registrations for cathodic protection systems (CPS) must be submitted and managed online via ESVConnect.
Register your CPS via ESVConnect, it ensures:
- a step-by-step process, which makes the requirements clear and guides you through the process
- a consistent experience of lodgement, assessment and approval
- visibility of your current registrations and in-progress applications.
ESV has compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions for users of the ESVConnect CPS system here.
Download and read the ESVConnect Registration of Cathodic Protection Systems User guide.
Need more support?
If you have any questions about the ESVConnect Registration of Cathodic Protection Systems process, contact our Electrolysis Mitigation team in the following ways:
- Fill in our contact form
- ‘Ask A Question’ in ESVConnect
- Email to ElectrolysisMitigation@energysafe.vic.gov.au
- Call our Electrolysis Mitigation and Cathodic Protection team on 03 9203 9700.
Download, print and read the User guide.