ESVConnect – CPS
ESVConnect for CPS users will be offline in late June while the system is being upgraded.
We are upgrading ESVConnect with new functionality. When it goes live you will notice:
All registrations for cathodic protection systems (CPS) must be submitted and managed online via ESVConnect.
Register your CP systems via ESVConnect, it ensures:
- a step-by-step process, which makes the requirements clear and guides you through the process
- a consistent experience of lodgement, assessment and approval
- visibility of your current registrations and in-progress applications.
ESV has compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions for users of the ESVConnect CPS system here.
Need more support? Contact us
If you have any questions about the ESVConnect Registration of Cathodic Protection Systems process, contact our Electrolysis Mitigation team in the following ways:
- Fill in our contact form.
- Via the ‘Ask A Question’ menu item in ESVConnect.
- Send an email to ElectrolysisMitigation@energysafe.vic.gov.au.
- Call our Electrolysis Mitigation and Cathodic Protection team on 03 9203 9700.
Download, print and read the User guide.