Cathodic Protection System database search
Reasons for conducting a search of ESV's CPS database can include:
- for environmental assessment
- new pipeline design
- carrying out excavation or
- conducting interference investigations.
How to search
To conduct a search of ESV's CPS database:
Click Cathodic Protection public search (linked below)
- Scroll down and select: Public search – CPS database: ESVConnect (energysafe.vic.gov.au)
- Type code in CAPTCHA
- Type in business name, and select the reason for search and select “Go to Search”
- In “Search criteria” select address (for best results use only street name), or Suburb
- Identify location by filtering (to narrow search use CPS number)
- You can also filter on Structure Protected to select specific structures, such as Underground Fuel Tanks
- Export data by selecting Excel or PDF buttons (note PDF has the ESV letterhead)
- If you require further site details such as a drawing, you will need to contact the asset owner.
Date: 03/12/2023 3:38
The currency and accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed once printed or saved to a storage device. If in doubt, please check the Energy Safe Victoria website for the current version.
Reviewed 01 February 2023