ESV, in partnership with , would like to congratulate the 27 recipients of our inaugural 'Energy Safe Victoria Canteen Grants Program'.
ESV is delighted to have the opportunity to help each of the listed clubs across Victoria with the purchase of new canteen equipment.
- Birregurra Football and Netball Club
- Buln Buln Junior Football Club
- Cobden Football Netball Club
- Darley football Netball Club
- Dunolly Football Netball Club Inc.
- East Point Football Netball Club
- East Sunbury Sporting Group — Football Club
- East Warrnambool Football Netball Club
- Eastern Devils Football Club
- Eastern Lions Junior Football Club
- Edenhope Apsley Football Netball Club
- Eley Park Football Club
- King Valley United Football Netball Club
- Kyabram Football Netball Club
- Manor Lakes Football Club
- Mill Park Football Club
- Moe Football Netball Club
- Monbulk Junior Football Club
- Noradjuha Quantong Football Netball Club
- St Joseph's Football and Netball Club
- Strathfieldsaye Football Netball Club Inc.
- Tallygaroopna Football Netball Club
- Tarneit Football Club
- Tarwin Football Netball Club
- Terang Mortlake Football Netball Club
- Waverley Blues Football and Netball Club
- Woodend Hesket Football Netball Club
By accepting the grant, each local football club is helping us raise community awareness about important energy safety issues, such as the dangers of non-electricians doing electrical work or the importance of checking your BBQ gas bottle connections before you start cooking.
The Grant was also designed to make Victorian club canteens safer by replacing old equipment with new, safe, energy efficient appliances. The canteen is a vital part of any football or netball club and we are happy to support each club and community sports in general.A special thanks to all applicants - we were overwhelmed with the response and hope you will apply again in 2019!
Reviewed 18 January 2023