A number of Energy Safe's online systems will be offline for 4 hours from 10 pm, Wednesday 15 February to 2 am, Thursday 16 February, while we apply security updates, to protect our systems against emerging security threats.
ESVConnect and GasTrac are NOT affected by this outage.
ESV systems that will be offline and inaccessible during this period are:
- IVR – for lodgement of paper-based COES
- Online Services – COES and Agents
- Spotters register (OCEI database)
- COES Defect list
- Line clearance – list of gazetted maps
- GTRC National certification database (gas equipment certification)
We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this outage and thank you for your patience while we upgrade our systems.
Reviewed 08 February 2023