Energy Safe Victoria

Let's help you see the right content.

Please make a selection

We are using cookies.

Energy Safe Victoria uses cookies to help give you the best possible user experience. By continuing to browse this site you give consent for cookies to be used.


Choosing an electrical tradesperson

Limit of 20 per order.

View preview here

When electrical work is needed at your property, you must engage a registered electrical contractor who will arrange for a licensed electrician to carry out the work. This brochure provides information about the Certificates of Electrical Safety (COES).