- ESV’s Corporate plan 2022-2025:
- ESV’s Corporate plan 2022-2025 (detailed version):
- ESV’s Corporate plan 2021-2024:
Statement of expectations
- Adaptive Strategic Roadmap 2022:
- Ministerial Statement of Expectations – 1 July 2021:
- ESV’s response to the SOE – 29 July 2021:
- Ministerial Statement of Expectations – 3 Sep 2018:
- ESV’s Response to the SOE – 25 Sep 2018:
- ESV’s Statement of Expectations (SOE) reporting – 2018-19:
- ESV’s Statement of Expectations (SOE) reporting – 2017-18:
- Charter of consultation and regulatory practice:
Gifts and benefits
- ESV’s Gifts, benefits and hospitality policy:
- ESV’s Gifts, benefits and hospitality register 2021-22:
- ESV’s Gifts, benefits and hospitality register 2020-21:
Conflict of interest
- ESV’s Conflict of interest policy:
Independent Review of Victoria’s Electricity and Gas Network Safety Framework
On 19 January 2017, the Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change announced the Independent Review of Victoria’s Electricity and Gas Network Safety Framework (the Review), to be chaired by Dr. Paul Grimes. This review examined the design and adequacy of the safety regulatory system governing the safety of Victoria’s electricity and gas networks, including Energy Safe Victoria (ESV) structure and operations.
- ESV is in the process of finalising a roadmap to realise the Review’s recommendations, which includes key milestones and final completion dates.
- In a demonstration of strong accountability and transparency, ESV provides quarterly progress reports to DELWP for the development of quarterly public report.
Date: 08/02/2023 7:53
The currency and accuracy of this document cannot be guaranteed once printed or saved to a storage device. If in doubt, please check the ESV website for the current version.
Reviewed 29 January 2023