Registering your Cathodic Protection Systems (CPS) with Energy Safe Victoria
Registering your CPS via ESVConnect ensures:
- a step-by-step process, which makes the requirements clear and guides you through the process
- a consistent experience of lodgement, assessment and approval
- visibility of your current registrations and in-progress applications
- the ability to modify, renew, decommission your CPS
- the ability to change the ownership and/or Operator and
- the ability to notify Energy Safe of the date of operation of the CPS.
Download and read the ESVConnect Registration of Cathodic Protection Systems User guide:
If you have previously registered Cathodic Protection Systems online with Energy Safe, you will have created an account in ESVConnect at that time.
You may be required to create a new password – one that is more secure, with numbers, and a mix of upper and lower-case letters after ESVConnect is relaunched.
Yes, you will notice various changes to the homepage screen, including a new left hand side menu and generally a refreshed look and feel.
The way you register Cathodic Protection Systems will not change, although there will be more tabs on the ESVConnect homepage than previously.
Date: 29/02/2024 1:18
The currency and accuracy of this document cannot be guaranteed once printed or saved to a storage device. If in doubt, please check the ESV website for the current version.
Reviewed 11 January 2024